We were given this gorgeous set on last year’s Incentive Trip in Noosa. If you don’t yet have it in your collection, you can still order it from the current Summer Mini catalogue before it ends March 31.
The layout for my card was inspired by my dear friend Linda Higgins :).
I’ve also used one of the Sale-A-Bration sets, Vintage Labels, that you can earn for free at the moment with any qualifying order.
Here’s how to make the card above:
1. Stamp flowers on Very Vanilla Cardstock in Basic Grey and water colour with Stampin’ Pastels and a Blender pen.
2. Cut around image with Circle Scissor Plus, cut a larger circle in contrasting colour (Lovely Lilac).
3. Stamp around the edges of Lovely Lilac Circle using the large oval frame from Vintage Labels in Basic Grey ink.
4. Stamp Oval label in Basic Grey once on Lovely Lilac and then on So Saffron cardstock before punching out with Wide Oval and Large oval punches and mounting.
5. Stamp Friendship greeting in Basic Grey on Very Vanilla and cut around with paper snips.
6. To create tarnished look on Jumbo Grommet, sand with sanding block before sponging lightly with Black Stazon ink.
TIP: to prevent the cardstock buckling when inserting, I lightly pressed the grommet to mark holes on card stock, then created holes with Paper Piercer before inserting grommet.
7. Fold over Grommet teeth with larger end of Bone Folder, tie around Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon and knot in front of Grommet. Mount on card with Mini Glue Dots.
Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of my card and I hope you enjoy making one of your own 🙂
2 thoughts on “For Everything”
Apologies for slightly wonky pic! lol
Love this! The colours are a combo I have never used … and now am itching to try it! Love the way you have layered the phrase and that you repeated the label stamp on the edge of the lavender circle! Must get my circle cutter out … and use it a bit more … this is FABULOUS! Hugs, Andrea xxx
Comments are closed.