This awesome opportunity runs for the next 2 weeks only.
Here’s the deal :
Offer: New recruits can join Stampin’ Up! for just $25 !
Dates: 7-21 October 2013
The Fine Print:
- This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
- During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $169 starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes
- $26.95 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95)
- Business pack which includes
- A box of annual catalogues
- A package of the current seasonal catalogue
- Getting Started DVD
- Customer Order Forms
- Customer postcards
This offer is ideal if you already have a whole heap of Stampin’Up! products and would like all the benefits of being a demonstrator as well.
Here are just some of the perks you can look forward to :
* 20% discount on all your future orders (30% on your first one!)
* Fund your hobby as you learn more about stamping and papercraft techniques
* Access to ideas and inspiration from the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator website and exclusive bi-monthly magazine (you’ll never be stuck for ideas again – I promise!)
* Receive news of product releases, new catalogues and special offers before anyone else
* Turn your hobby into a part-time/full -time income by sharing your creativity with others and having FUN
* Receive cash and product bonuses for setting goals and reaching them
* Earn an all expenses paid trip for two every year!
I’m the proud leader of my Stampin’ Up! team, the Inky Fingers. Together we form a friendly and supportive community of hobby and career stampers from all over Australia.
I offer both creative and business support to ALL members of my team through our Inky Fingers Facebook page as well as one on one coaching and mentoring, team meetings and stamping days in my craft studio in Wollongong.
As a member of my team you can share in the fun and conversations at any level you choose PLUS as part of the Stampin’ Up! family, you’ll enjoy demonstrator discounts and benefits too.
First Workshop Perks:
Place your first workshop order of at least $300 within 30 days of your start date, and you can:
- choose any stamp set from the 2013-2014 annual catalogue (redeemable with your first demonstrator order in December).*
- receive 30% instant income on your first order and any eligible hostess benefits when you host your own event.
- jump into your new role as a demonstrator and start building up your stamping supplies.
But wait, there’s more–you will also get two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) if you subscribe within 21 days of joining!
*This perk is ONLY available to those who sign up between October 7-21 – don’t miss out!
Just one more thing —
- Make sure you turn in your IDA by the following deadlines:
- Mail (received in office): Monday, 21 October 2013 (AEDT)
- Online: Monday, 21 October 2013; 11:50 PM (AEDT)
Your Next Step: