I discovered this technique almost by accident (isn’t that nearly always the way?). Using the Touches of Texture Stampset, I’ve stamped on the specialty papers wiping off the excess ink with a tissue so that the stamped image appears “behind” the embossed pattern on each piece. There are so many ways to use the Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper…..stamping on it is just one of them.
To see a demonstration of this technique visit my Youtube Channel!
Card Compendium Measurements and Instructions
1. Cut a 7 and 1/2” x 12” piece of cardstock or Designer Paper
2. Score 1 and 7/8” from each end along the short side (this forms the side folds and sides of the base pocket)
3. Score 5 and 5/8” from each end along the long side (this forms the base)
4. Mark with a pen or pencil 1 and 7/8” out from each of the base folds, both top and bottom (along the long sides) then join the diagonals as shown.
5. Flap : Cut a piece of cardstock or DSP measuring 4 and 3/4” x 3 and 3/4”
6. Score at 2” from either end.
7. Stick one end of the flap inside the back of the compendium adhering with Tombo Glue. Leave the front piece free and hold down with ribbon when compendium is closed.
HINT : Pull off a few strands of Burlap to use as bows on your cards!
Browse and shop these products and more in my store (click on any image below to shop now) :