Whether you have an entire room or a small corner in your home for stamping, your creative space should be tailored to you. Our new product line, Storage by Stampin’ Up!, provides you with modular storage solutions that let you organise—and customise—your space your way!
Watch this video for more information on how these modules fit together and consider the options for YOUR space!
The sleek, modular storage solutions give your favourite, colourful Stampin’ Up! products the perfect home.
Use this handy guide to help you pick the right products to organise and customise your craft space your way! View a PDF of the configurations HERE.
- Keeps products organised, tidy, visible and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral colour.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
Also available *while supplies last* :
Go to my Online Store and search under the item code : 150819 to order your Floral Grid paper TODAY!
Click on the images below to shop your storage units in my Online Store NOW :
Click HERE to see my availability for FREE home workshop bookings!
(use this code if your Online Order is under $250 before shipping to earn extra rewards!)
Follow my blog by clicking on the button to the right – don’t miss a thing!
Follow my videos on Youtube!
Visit my Online Store to browse and shop the Catalogue, Clearance Rack and more!
See all the Occasions Catalogue items HERE
Click to view the PDF of the current Annual Catalogue
Contact me SMS 0407 497 540 to request your own copy (Australian residents only)
SHOP NOW : www.vanessawebb.stampinup.net
Join my Stampin’ Up! Community HERE.
Sign up for my newsletter to get regular updates and new catalogue announcements!
Subscribe to Vanessa’s FB feed to see what I get up to in my studio – exclusive samples, videos, give-aways and more!
Check out my Pinterest pages…….