New products in the pipeline is always exciting! And as always the new Stampin’ Up! catalogue and Sale-a-Bration catalogues don’t disappoint! I can’t share the catalogue PDF with you until January 5……so here is a sneak peek instead. The card above used one of the new stampsets from the Fine Art Floral Suite called “Art Gallery”. I’ve paired it with some of the new Flower and Field DSP that’s part of the Sale-a-bration offering and FREE with any $90 order.
Message “Yes please” to 0407 497 540 to be added to my catalogue mailing list…………
I’ve used a technique called “Emerging Colour” to create the card above.
Step 1 : Choose a piece of Designer Series Paper (smaller patterns are best)
Step 2 : Stamp a large image onto the paper in Versa Mark
Step 3 : Add Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder over the top
Step 4 : Heat the embossing powder until it’s shiney
Step 5 : Use a Sponge Brayer to add ink to the Designer paper , the embossing will resist the ink
Step 6 : Polish the embossed image with a dry tissue to erase excess ink
Here’s what I’ve used to create my card above (some items that are listed are not available until January 5) :Product List
- Versamark Pad  $16.50
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  $10.00
- Flower and Field Designer Series Paper (FREE with $90 purchase) – COMING SOON
- Art Gallery Photopolymer Stampset – COMING SOON!
- Just Jade A4 Cardstock  $15.25
- Rococo Rose A4 Cardstock  $15.25
- Basic Black A4 Card Stock  $15.25
- Many Messages Bundle – COMING SOON!
- Fine Art 3/8″ Ribbon – COMING SOON!
- Stampin' Seal  $14.00
- Stampin' Dimensionals  $6.00
- Mini Glue Dots  $8.00
Visit back here to see more sneak peeks over the coming weeks!