One day only—get free shipping on all qualifying orders!
Get ready for a spectacular limited time offer because you can shop and save on all qualifying orders! Have something on your wish list? Thinking about stocking up on crafting essentials? Got the urge to splurge? Shop until Midnight tonight – Thursday 14 December and get all the products you love with ZERO shipping costs! Be quick – this deal only lasts for 24 hours, so don’t let any of your fellow crafting enthusiasts miss out…….share the good news now!
Here’s the T’s and C’s ………
Date: 14 December 2023
Phone: 14 December 2023 at 5:29 p.m. (AEDT)
Online: 14 December 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (AEDT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping is for 24 hours only. Orders must be opened and closed on 14 December 2023.
- Free shipping automatically applies to your cart after the qualifying amount has been met, which is $65 AUD .
- Coupon codes and product credits are non-commissionable and will lower your order’s retail amount. Orders must meet the qualifying amount to be eligible for free shipping.
- Please keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders and the Christmas season, the distribution center may fall behind our typical shipping timeframes. We will do all we can to return to our regular service levels as quickly as possible. Any orders placed during this promotion are not guaranteed to arrive before or by 25 December.
Shop my Online Store HERE until 11.50pm TONIGHT or call (0407 497 540) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me during business hours from now until 5pm!
Sharing a sneak peek with you today! This card is created with a brand NEW Suite of products coming your way next month called Bee Mine.
The Suite consists of the Bee My Valentine Bundle, Sweet Sorbet 1/4″ Bordered Ribbon, Square Pillow Boxes, Adhesive Backed Hearts and Flowers, and the Bee Mine 12×12 Designer Series Paper.
HINT : I’ve used a touch of Wink of Stella to add a shimmer to the bee’s wings and also heat embossed the greeting in Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
Here’s a sneak peek of the gorgeous Adhesive Backed Hearts and Flowers on another sneak-peek card :
This Suite really is the “Bees Knees” – do bees actually have knees??……so cute and fun and suitable for any occasion all year ’round……..
So…..I had to google it …………
Qu : “Do Bees have knees?”
In conclusion, while bees do not have knees, they have a complex and functional system of joints in their legs that allows them to move and perform their important role in the ecosystem. Their legs are adapted to help them collect pollen, communicate with other bees, and move about on different surfaces.
Qu: Why do we say “The Bee’s Knees”?
There are several schools of thought, but I liked this explanation……….
According to The Guardian, some believe that the “bee’s knees” derives from a shortening of “the be all and the end all of everything” which was shortened to “the B’s and E’s” and thus to “bee’s knees”; while another camp believe it derives from “it’s the business”.
And this :
In the early 20th century, before its evolution into a compliment, people used the phrase ‘the bee’s knees’ to describe something that doesn’t exist — and they were right. So, while bees don’t have the same knees we do, they still have a joint between their tibia and femur that allows them some flexibility.
There you go….now you know!
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING day!