I re-discovered an awesome technique using Designer Paper that I thought I would share with you. The original idea for this card is from a swap I received from friend and fellow Demonstrator Kylie Bertucci – thanks Kylie! I LOVE the way you can use any Designer Series paper – a great way to #loveitchopit 😉
1.Start off with a standard 10.5cmx14.9cm card base (I’ve used Cucumber Crush).
2. A piece of Very Vanilla – 9cmx13.4cm
3. Another piece of Very Vanilla 8.5cmx12.9cm
4. Adhere Snail Adhesive or Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue over entire piece of the 8.5×12.9cm cardstock.
5.Adhere strips of Designer Paper as shown (I’ve used Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper)……..
6.Continue adding strips and make sure that each “quadrant” is going a different direction to the one next to it. Cut the edges off and then use these pieces for the rest of your project.
7. Adhere this piece to the 9cmx13.4cm piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock then adhere that piece to the Cucumber Crush cardbase.
Here’s what I’ve used to create my card (all items are available in my store – Retiring items while stocks last!) – click on any image to browse and shop :
Follow my BLOG – don’t miss a thing!
Visit my Online Store to browse and shop the Retiring List and more!
Want $66 for Free? BEST VALUE! Join Stampin’ Up! and get $235 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for $169 PLUS:
- Choose pre-order products in your Starter Kit
- Receive a case of NEW catalogues in your Kit
- Choose current and retiring products in your Kit too
- Business supplies
- Access to my Inky Fingers online group
- Future discounts on all orders
- FREE shipping on your Kit
No “selling” necessary,
Click HERE for the Kit order details and to join now! (Pre-order products will be shown in the Demo Kit when you order).
Sign up for my newsletter to get regular updates and new catalogue announcements!
Subscribe to Vanessa’s FB feed to see what I get up to in my studio – exclusive samples, videos, Give-aways and more!
Follow me on Instagram for more fun and creative inspiration, search “STAMPINNESS”……see you there 🙂